OWNER IS KEEN TO SELL - THE HOME THAT HAS IT ALL
* 3 bed/4 living or 4 bed/3 living - Master with ensuite.
* Generous 1,477m (approx.) corner block with plenty of parking.
* Converted former milk bar with an abundance of off-street parking.
* Flexible floorplan to suit individual accommodation needs.
* Double lock-up garage with extra space.
* Neatly presented landscaped front and back yards.
* Impressive undercover entertaining patio with modern sun shade blinds.
* Large secure backyard with several small sheds.
* Side vehicle access plus room for the caravan.
* Plenty of room for a pool or large shed (STCA).
The home that offers plenty of possibilities.
A former milk bar which has since been converted into a beautiful home, 210 Aspinall Street is the ideal property purchase if you need extra space to play with.
Whether you have the in-laws moving in, accommodating teenagers who seek their own space, room for a home-run business/s with its own private access, or a flexible floorplan for you to tailor your specific needs, this property ticks the boxes.
Positioned in its elevated Kangaroo Flat location on the corner of Aspinall and Browning Street, this home sits on a generous 1477m2 (approx.) allotment and boasts neat landscaping, red brick structure, an impressive entertaining patio and sizeable backyard.
The home's unique design offers 3 front entry points - two giving private and direct access to its own space, which creates the ideal set up for a home-run business or a shared accommodation set-up.
The flexible floorplan offers; two front living zones - one with a wet area with vanity and sink, additional living off the front entry (or easily converted into a 4th bedroom), open kitchen and meals zone, master with ensuite and walk-in robe, central bathroom with bath, bedrooms with built-in robes and separate laundry with floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall storage and outdoor access.
The backyard is another highlight offering an impressive undercover and decked patio overlooking the generous and secure backyard. Established landscaping, gazebo/Bali hut, garden sheds, side vehicle access and the chook pen add to the appeal.
There's also plenty of scope here to add a pool or large shed (STCA).
Solar panels, evaporative cooling, ducted heating and ceiling fans throughout enhance the extensive list of property features.
Close to multiple primary schools, day cares, Kangaroo Flat Shopping Precinct, The Kangaroo Flat Sports Club and oval, Gurri Wanyarra Wellbeing Centre and Lansell Square - the location is standout.
The current family have loved this property, however it's now time to downsize and move on.
Contact agent Chris Garlick for more information.